Dr. Josey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4611 Guadalupe St
Austin, TX 78751Phone(512) 476-2830Fax(512) 583-1099
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsImmediate, full weightbearing cast treatment of acute Achilles tendon ruptures: a long-term follow-up study.Robert A. Josey, John V. Marymont, Kevin E. Varner, Andy Borom, Daniel T. O'Connor, Jay C. Oates> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2003 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: