Dr. Kasper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office490 Dunlop Ln
Clarksville, TN 37040Phone(931) 245-8600Fax(931) 245-8660
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Womack Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1984
- John Carroll UniversityBS, General Chemistry, Honors Graduate, Magna Cum Laude, 1976 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Tennessee Medical AssociationMember
- Tennova Healthcare-ClarksvilleClarksville, Tennessee
- Colonel Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community HospitalFort Campbell, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: