Are you Dr. Kensel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1423 N National Ave
Springfield, MO 65802Phone(417) 269-6583Fax(417) 269-6573
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Kensel, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Springfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Louisiana, and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Cox Medical Centers.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1982 - 2000
- AR State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Cox Medical CentersSpringfield, Missouri