Dr. Kincade is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 L St
Sacramento, CA 95816Phone(916) 887-4845
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Heart InstituteFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2001 - 2003
- University of California DavisResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Post-Approval Study of the PEARL 8.0 Handpiece for Transmyocardial Revascularization (TMR) With the Cardiogenesis Holmium:YAG Laser System Start of enrollment: 2013 Sep 01Kincade, R.C.
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsOutcomes and risk factors in 1,609 carotid endarterectomies.Duncan Jm, George J. Reul, David A. Ott, Kincade Rc, Davis Jw> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2008 Jan 1
- 31 citationsDeterminants of early and late outcome for reoperations of the proximal aortaAnthony L. Estrera, Charles C. Miller, Eyal E. Porat, Shafi G. Mohamed, Robert Kincade, Thi Thanh Tam Huynh, Hazim J. Safi> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2004 Sep 1
- 4 citationsEmergency percutaneous tracheostomy after unsuccessful orotracheal intubation in a patient with an acute myocardial infarction.Robert C. Kincade, John R. Cooper> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2004 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: