Dr. Kingman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Hospital Dr
Corsicana, TX 75110Phone(903) 872-3005Fax(903) 875-7210
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 92 citationsComplications of negative laparotomy for traumaJohn A. Weigelt, Robert G. Kingman> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1988 Dec 1
- Navarro Regional HospitalCorsicana, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: