Dr. Korn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Banks, ID 83602Phone+1 208-381-2222Fax+1 208-381-2861
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 1995 - 1996
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsImpact of American College of Surgeons verification on trauma outcomes.Frank Piontek, Robert Coscia, Christine S Marselle, Robert L Korn, Edwin J Zarling> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2003 Jun 1
- St. Luke's Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: