Dr. Kucejko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Burlington Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2014
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsHow Soon Should Patients With Colon Cancer Undergo Definitive ResectionRobert J. Kucejko, Timothy J Holleran, David E. Stein, Juan L. Poggio> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2020 Feb 1
- 3 citationsWorsening head bleeds in elderly blunt head trauma patients taking antithrombotics: Delayed CT head fails to change managementDane Scantling, Robert J. Kucejko, John Williamson, Alvaro Galvez, Amanda Teichman, Ryan A. Gruner, Nicholas Serniak, Brendan M McCracken> ;Injury-international Journal of The Care of The Injured. 2019 Jan 1
- 6 citationsRacial Disparities and the Effect of County Level Income on the Incidence and Survival of Young Men with Anal CancerMarkian M. Bojko, Robert J. Kucejko, Juan L. Poggio> ;Health equity. 2018 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: