Dr. Lampke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 Ocean Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11235Phone+1 718-616-4408Fax+1 718-616-4105
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)/WestchesterResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1977
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1976
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of BolognaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Interviewing with intravenous drugs.Lampke, R. S.> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 1982 Aug
- Cessation of menses due to perphenazine rather than fluoxetine?Viswanathan, R., Lampke, R., Glickman, L.> ;Am J Psychiatry. 1990 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: