Are you Dr. Laskowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-328-9773Fax+1 410-328-6382
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Laskowski II, MD is a general surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and New York. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2019 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of the Basal View and a Previously Standardized Cleft Lip Rating Scale.Gabriel Klein, Arjun Dhawan, Robert A. Laskowski, Andrew L. Peredo, Raymond Kelly, Mark A Gelfand, Sami U. Khan, Dui T. Bui, Alexandar B. Dagum> ;The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. 2018 Mar 26