Robert Lasser, MD
- 905 Herrontown Rd
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: (609) 497-3356
Fax: (609) 497-3370
Dr. Lasser's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Lasser's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Mc Lean HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Faulkner HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Boston University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Lasser's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Lasser's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The effects of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate on emotional lability in children 6 to 12 years of age with ADHD in a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Childress, A. C.,Arnold, V.,Adeyi, B.,Dirks, B.,Babcock, T.,Scheckner, B.,Lasser, R.,Lopez, F. A.; J Atten Disord. 2012 Jun 29.
- Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in adults with attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder who report clinically significant impairment in executive function: results from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Adler, L. A.,Dirks, B.,Deas, P. F.,Raychaudhuri, A.,Dauphin, M. R.,Lasser, R. A.,Weisler, R. H.; J Clin Psychiatry. 2013 Jul.
- Adjunctive Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate Therapy in Adult Outpatients With Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia: Open-Label and Randomized-Withdrawal Phases. Lasser, R. A.,Dirks, B.,Nasrallah, H.,Kirsch, C.,Gao, J.,Pucci, M. L.,Knesevich, M. A.,Lindenmayer, J. P.; Neuropsychopharmacology. 2013 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 43 More...
- Dr. Robert Lasser, Dr. Robert Lasser, MD, Dr. R Lasser, Dr. Robert A Lasser
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lasser's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NJ)
- Shobhana Vora, MD
- Peter Harris, MD
- Nicole Hraniotis, MD
- Ian Geller, DO
- Sandra Wulach, MD
- George Layne, MD
- Scott Aftel, MD
- Sofia Feygin, MD
- Seema Kochhar, MD
- Chunghee Lee, MD