Are you Dr. Leinbach?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit St
Cardiac Catheterization Lab Mgh Blk 9
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-7400Fax(617) 726-7437
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Leinbach, MD is a cardiologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1966 - 1969
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1963
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1967 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Comparing Bivalirudin Versus Heparin/ GP IIB/IIA in Patients Undergoing PCI Start of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01Herman K Gold, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsST-elevation myocardial infarction mortality in a major academic center "on-" versus "off-" hours.Roberto J. Cubeddu, Ignacio Cruz-González, Thomas J. Kiernan, Quynh A. Truong, Kenneth Rosenfield, Robert C. Leinbach, Mary E. Cadigan, Eugene Pomerantsev, Igor F. Pal...> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2009 Oct 1
- 3 citationsSpontaneous spiral dissection of a LIMA-LAD bypass graft: a case report.Philip Wong, Mark H. Rubenstein, Ignacio Inglessis, Eugene Pomerantsev, Margaret Ferrell, Robert C. Leinbach> ;Journal of Interventional Cardiology. 2004 Aug 1
- 4 citationsShort-term intravenous eptifibatide infusion combined with reduced dose recombinant tissue plasminogen activator inhibits platelet recruitment at sites of coronary art...Mark H. Rubenstein, Aloke V. Finn, Robert C. Leinbach, Stanley J. Hollenbach, H. Thomas Aretz, Renu Virmani, Herman K. Gold> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2004 Jan 21
- Join now to see all