Are you Dr. Liebross?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6100 W 96th St
Indianapolis, IN 46278Phone+1 317-715-1800Fax+1 317-718-6200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Liebross, MD is a radiation oncologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Texas. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, and Riverview Health.
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1996 - 2000
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2013
- Radiation Therapy Regimens in Treating Patients With Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Cisplatin and Etoposide Start of enrollment: 2008 Mar 01
Active, not recruiting
- Paclitaxel, Cisplatin, and Radiation Therapy With or Without Cetuximab in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01
- Temozolomide and Radiation Therapy With or Without Bevacizumab in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Start of enrollment: 2009 Apr 15
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe effect of titanium stabilization rods on spinal cord radiation dose.Robert H. Liebross, George Starkschall, Pei Fong Wong, John L. Horton, Ziya L. Gokaslan, R.U. Komaki> ;Medical Dosimetry. 2002 Mar 1
- 153 citationsClinical course of solitary extramedullary plasmacytomaRobert H. Liebross, Chul S. Ha, J. D. Cox, Donna M Weber, Kay Delasalle, Raymond Alexanian> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 1999 Sep 1
- 18 citationsTransrectal ultrasound for staging prostate carcinoma prior to radiation therapy: an evaluation based on disease outcome.Robert H. Liebross, Alan Pollack, Scott P. Lankford, Gunar K. Zagars, Andrew C. von Eschenbach, Fady Geara> ;Cancer. 1999 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent KokomoKokomo, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent MercyElwood, Indiana
- Witham Health ServicesLebanon, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Hancock Regional HospitalGreenfield, Indiana