Dr. Litwack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 Broad Rock Blvd
Richmond, VA 23249Phone(804) 675-5110Fax(804) 675-5285
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1986
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1985
- Creighton University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsRegional anesthesia as an alternative to general anesthesia for abdominal surgery in patients with severe pulmonary impairmentJeannie F. Savas, Robert Litwack, Kevin Davis, Thomas A. Miller> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2004 Nov 1
- 2 citationsBeta-blockade for patients undergoing vascular surgery.Robert S. Litwack, D M Gilligan, Victor DeGruttola> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2000 Apr 6
- Predicting long-term postoperative cardiovascular outcomes.Robert S. Litwack, Victor DeGruttola> ;Anesthesiology. 1998 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: