Are you Dr. Matalon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 263-7239
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Matalon, MD is a nephrologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals, NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue, and Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1967
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1969 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 1965 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsA rare cause of posttransplantation nephrotic syndrome.Kirk W. Foster, Akira Matsunaga, Robert Matalon, Takao Saito, Gloria Gallo, Vivette D. D'Agati, M. Barry Stokes> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2005 Jun 1
- 28 citationsLipoprotein Glomerulopathy: First Report in a Chinese MalePaul J. Zhang, Robert Matalon, L. Kaplan, Asok Kumar, Gloria Gallo> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 1994 Dec 1
- 58 citationsTuberculosis in dialyzed patients.Rajendra P. Pradhan, Lois A. Katz, Bernard D. Nidus, Robert Matalon, Robert P. Eisinger> ;JAMA. 1974 Aug 12
- Join now to see all