Are you Dr. McCord?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office817 Princeton Avenue Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211Phone(205) 783-0160Fax(205) 788-6249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert McCord, MD is a vascular surgeon in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and St. Vincent's Birmingham.
Education & Training
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons