Dr. Mennella is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office223 Quail Hollow Ln
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 689-7384
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1989
- Stony Brook MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsEffects of isradipine or enalapril on blood pressure in salt-sensitive hypertensives during low and high dietary salt intakeSteven G. Chrysant, Alan B. Weder, David A. McCarron, Maria Canossa-Terris, Jerome D. Cohen, Patricia A. Gunter, Bruce P. Hamilton, Andrew J. Lewin, Robert F. Mennella...> ;American Journal of Hypertension. 2000 Nov 1
- 95 citationsInfluence of Race and Dietary Salt on the Antihypertensive Efficacy of an Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor or a Calcium Channel Antagonist in Salt-Sensitive Hyp...Matthew R. Weir, Steven G. Chrysant, David A. McCarron, Maria Canossa-Terris, Jerome D. Cohen, Patricia A. Gunter, Andrew J. Lewin, Robert F. Mennella, Lance W. Kirkeg...> ;Hypertension. 1998 May 1
- 14 citationsThere are no racial, age, sex, or weight differences in the effect of salt on blood pressure in salt-sensitive hypertensive patients.Steven G. Chrysant, Matthew R. Weir, Alan B. Weder, David A. McCarron, Maria Canossa-Terris, Jerome D. Cohen, Robert F. Mennella, Lance W. Kirkegaard, Andrew J. Lewin,...> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1997 Nov 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: