Dr. Muhumuza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8235 Ymca Plaza Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Phone+1 225-763-2403Fax+1 225-763-2401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1993 - 1996
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- Makerere University Medical School Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- A survey of dental practitioners on their use of electronic mail.Muhumuza, R., Moles, D. R., Bedi, R.> ;Br Dent J. 1999 Feb 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: