Are you Dr. Mulvihill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office107 S. Division St
Spokane, WA 99202Phone(509) 838-4651Fax(509) 363-2762
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Mulvihill, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Idaho, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2009
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Ophthalmology, 1996 - 1999
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington