Are you Dr. Ozon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9344 Three Rivers Rd
Gulfport, MS 39503Phone(228) 865-9898Fax(228) 863-5616
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Ozon, MD is a neurologist in Gulfport, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Garden Park Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2002 - 2003
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1999 - 2002
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Neurology, 1996 - 1998
- Marshall University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- Garden Park Medical CenterGulfport, Mississippi