Dr. Paeglow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office553 Clinton Ave
Albany, NY 12206Phone+1 518-689-0282Fax+1 518-689-0283
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsScurvy: an unusual cause of anemia.Scott A. Cohen, Robert J. Paeglow> ;The Journal of the American Board of Family Practice. 2001 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: