Dr. Pierce is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 276-2047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1998
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsAcquired cancer resistance to combination immunotherapy from transcriptional loss of class I HLA.Paulson, K. G., Paulson, K. G., Paulson, K. G., Voillet, V., Voillet, V., Voillet, V., McAfee, M. S., McAfee, M. S., McAfee, M. S., Hunter, D. S., Hunter, D. S., Hunte...> ;Nature communications. 2018 Sep 27
- 3 Members of N.Y. Family over Age of 55 Beat COVID-19May 13th, 2020
- Pulse Biosciences’ Nano-Pulse Stimulation Tested in Skin Cancer PatientsAugust 1st, 2018
- Pulse Biosciences Treats Initial Patient in Its Human Study Evaluating the Effects of Nano-Pulse Stimulation in Basal Cell CarcinomaJuly 30th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: