Are you Dr. Pritchett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2700 10th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-933-7710Fax+1 205-933-8685
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Pritchett, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1975 - 1977
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama