Are you Dr. Pyle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1310 Sunrunner Road
Pensacola, FL 32504Phone+1 850-476-9919Fax+1 850-479-3258
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Pyle, MD is a general surgeon in Pensacola, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Mississippi. He is affiliated with West Florida Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola, and Baptist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 1977 - 1979
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1977
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1980 - 2017
- MS State Medical License 1970 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons