Are you Dr. Ritchie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 Braden St
Jacksonville, AR 72076Phone+1 501-985-5900Fax+1 501-985-6016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Ritchie, MD is a board certified family physician in Jacksonville, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center - North Little Rock.
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- The Healing Power of the OceanFebruary 11th, 2020
- North Metro Medical CenterJacksonville, Arkansas
- Baptist Health Medical Center - North Little RockNorth Little Rock, Arkansas