Dr. Rodner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office116 E Center St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 643-2731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, 1973
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Urology, 1973
- Hartford HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Hartford HospitalInternship, 1968 - 1969
- OtherClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1969 - 2013
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Probable XX male with hidden testesGeorge M. Lazarus, Robert D. Rodner> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1975 Sep 1
- Steady-state compositions of tissue gas pockets in rats in hyperoxic environments.Van Liew, H. D., Rodner, R. D., Olszowka, A. J.> ;Aerosp Med. 1973 May 01
- M.D. Health Plan--a Connecticut opportunity.Rodner, R. D.> ;Conn Med. 1988 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: