Are you Dr. Rudolphi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUsa Meddac, Evans Army Community Hospital
Internal Medicine Clinic
Fort Carson, CO 80913Phone(719) 526-7160Fax(719) 526-7676
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Rudolphi, MD is an internist in Fort Carson, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Combined PPC-PCMH Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Pericarditis causing exercise test induced ST-elevations.Thien M. Do, Miguel A. Campos-Esteve, Michael A. Berry, Robert S. Rudolphi, James K. Gilman> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1996 Jul 15
- Lung lamellar body amphiphilic topography: a morphological evaluation using the continuum theory of liquid crystals: II. Disclinations, edge dislocations, and irregula...Zasadzinski, J. A., Stratton, C. J., Rudolphi, R.> ;Anat Rec. 1988 May