Are you Dr. Schneider?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Great Falls Plz
Auburn, ME 04210Phone+1 207-333-4710Fax+1 207-333-4715
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Schneider, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Auburn, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Florida, and Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977 - 1980
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- ME State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Arousal from sleep in response to intermittent hypoxia in infant rodents is modulated by medullary raphe GABAergic mechanisms.Darnall, R.A., Schneider, R.W., Tobia, C.M., Zemel, B.M.> ;Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2012 Mar 1