Are you Dr. Shapiro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone(800) 223-2273
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Shapiro, MD is a board certified urologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic and Hillcrest Hospital.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, Urology, 1971 - 1974
- Mount Sinai Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- Mount Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons