Dr. Shedden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1369 West Main Street
Dothan, AL 36301Phone(334) 702-9445Fax(334) 702-9465
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Shedden is a 27 year retired emergency room specialist in Dothan, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Flowers Hospital and Southeast Health. He received his medical degree from Kirksville Osteopathic School of Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri and has been in practice since 1979. He specializes in neuromuscular medicine and pain management.
Since 2000, Dr. Shedden has been Medical Director of Pathway, Inc. a residential school for the youth from the state of Alabama giving them hope from broken homes these young people come from to a boarding school to give them the education, physical and mental health that allows them to become individuals God brought them into this world to be. Dr. Shedden remains an orphan today, since the age of four (4), Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Shedden Graduated from the Boys School of Republic, Chino, CA. After graduating, he went into the United States Air Force, his career ending as a Captain- Physician at Fort Rucker, AL as Medical Director in 1984.
Education & Training
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1979, D.O.
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 1984 - 2022
- GA State License 1981 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Appointed President Ronald Reagen's Personal Physician Flowers Hospital, 1986
- Houston County Medical SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: