Dr. Shedden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1369 West Main Street
Dothan, AL 36301Phone+1 334-702-9445Fax+1 334-702-9465
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Shedden is a 27 year retired emergency room specialist in Dothan, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Flowers Hospital and Southeast Health. He received his medical degree from Kirksville Osteopathic School of Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri and has been in practice since 1979. He trained at Grady Hospital, Emory Hospital and formally Doctors Hospital; now Northeast Hospital in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shedden formally specialized in neuromuscular medicine and pain management from 2005 - 2021. Since 2000, Dr. Shedden has been Medical Director of Pathway, Inc. a residential school for the youth from the state of Alabama giving them hope from broken homes these young people live in a boarding school to give them the education, physical and mental health that allows them to become individuals God brought them into this world to be. Dr. Shedden remains an orphan today, since the age of four(4), Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Shedden graduated from the Boys School of Republic, Chino, CA. After graduating, he went into the United States Air Force, his career ending as a Captain- Physician at Fort Rucker, AL as Medical Director in 1984. Dr. Shedden continues to practice in family medicine.
Education & Training
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1979, D.O.
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 1984 - 2023
- GA State License 1981 - 2023
- Life-Time Member of American College of Emergency MedicineEmergency Medicine
- Nerve Blocks - Harvard University of MedicineUltrasound
- St. Judes, Boston Scientific, MedtronicsNeuro-stem - Temporary
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Appointed President Ronald Reagen's Personal Physician Flowers Hospital, 1986
- Medical Association of the State of AL (MASA)Member
- Houston County Medical SocietyMember
- International Association for the Study of PainMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: