Overview of Dr. Smith
Dr. Robert Smith is an urologist in Middletown, NJ and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 28 years. He is one of 59 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Urology.
Office480 Red Hill Road
Middletown, NJ 07748Fax(201) 691-6689
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Surgical Oncology, 1997 - 1998
- University of ChicagoResidency, Urology, 1993 - 1997
- University of ChicagoResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1991
- Columbia University College of Physicians & SurgeonsClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: