Overview of Dr. Smith
Dr. Robert Smith is an urologist in Middletown, NJ and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Columbia University School of Public Health and has been in practice 28 years. He is one of 59 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Urology.
Office480 Red Hill Road
Middletown, NJ 07748Fax(201) 691-6689
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Surgical Oncology, 1997 - 1998
- University of ChicagoResidency, Urology, 1993 - 1997
- University of ChicagoResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1991
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: