Dr. Steele is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27722 Clinton Keith Rd
Murrieta, CA 92562Phone(951) 878-9820Fax(951) 878-9848
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ascension St John HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Ascension St John HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Ascension St John HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1996
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsInhibition of Long Noncoding RNA Linc-Pint by Hepatitis C Virus in Infected Hepatocytes Enhances Lipogenesis.Mousumi Khatun, Subhayan Sur, Robert Steele, Ranjit Ray, Ratna B. Ray> ;Hepatology. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsMomordicine-I, a Bitter Melon Bioactive Metabolite, Displays Anti-Tumor Activity in Head and Neck Cancer Involving c-Met and Downstream SignalingSubhayan Sur, Robert Steele, T. Scott Isbell, Kalyan C. Nagulapalli Venkata, Mostafa E. Rateb, Ratna B. Ray> ;Cancers. 2021 Mar 21
- 16 citationsExosomes from COVID-19 Patients Carry Tenascin-C and Fibrinogen-β in Triggering Inflammatory Signals in Cells of Distant Organ.Subhayan Sur, Mousumi Khatun, Robert Steele, T. Scott Isbell, Ranjit Ray, Ratna B. Ray> ;International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2021 Mar 20
- Join now to see all
- Hidden Blood in Feces May Signal Deadly ConditionsJuly 16th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: