Dr. Swetnam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3000 Saint Matthews Rd
Orangeburg, SC 29118Phone+1 803-395-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State License 2011 - 2023
- SC State License 1995 - 2017
- TN State License 2011 - 2015
- MO State License 2011 - 2014
- MI State License 1975 - 2003
- CT State License 1997 - 1998
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEosinophilic joint effusion and intestinal nematodiasisPaul J. Treusch, Robert E. Swetnam, Bradford J. Woelke> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1981 Nov 1
- 54 citationsPeripheral vs central circulation times during CPR: A pilot studyGloria J. Kuhn, Blaine C. White, Robert E. Swetnam, John F. Mumey, Merle F. Rydesky, Judith E. Tintinalli, Ronald L. Krome, Paul J. Hoehner> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1981 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: