Are you Dr. Szulborski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office703 Rutter Ave
Kingston, PA 18704Phone+1 570-288-7405Fax+1 570-288-7406
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Szulborski, MD is an ophthalmologist in Kingston, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Berwick Hospital Center, and Wayne Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1992
- St Luke's University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License Current
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsThe two-dimensional spatial structure of nonlinear subunits in the receptive fields of complex cells.Robert G. Szulborski, Larry A. Palmer> ;Vision Research. 1990 Jan 1
- Berwick Hospital CenterBerwick, Pennsylvania
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical CenterWilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania