Dr. Tahara is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Chestnut Street Ext
Bradford, PA 16701Phone+1 814-368-8490Fax+1 814-368-8041
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Tahara is a vascular surgeon in Bradford, PA and is Attending Surgeon in Vasclar Surgery at Meadville Medical Center in Meadville, PA. He also maintains privileges in Vascular Surgery at Bradford Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and has been in practice 24 years. He is experienced in peripheral vascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, vascular surgery, venous thromboses, and pulmonary artery. Dr Tahara is a charter member and in the leadership of the Outpatient Endovascular and Interventional Society (OEIS) , Fellow of the Society for Vascular Surgery, and an active member of the American Venous Forum and the American Venous and Lymphatic Society.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Naval Hospital (Jacksonville)Internship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2003
- UT State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Venogram vs. Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) for Diagnosing Iliac Vein Obstruction Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 103 citationsVenography versus intravascular ultrasound for diagnosing and treating iliofemoral vein obstructionPaul J. Gagne, Robert W. Tahara, Carl P. Fastabend, Lukasz Dzieciuchowicz, William A. Marston, Suresh Vedantham, Windsor Ting, Mark D. Iafrati> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. Venous and Lymphatic Disorders. 2017 Sep 1
- 13 citationsOutcomes of iliac vein stents after pregnancy.Mohini Dasari, Efthimios D. Avgerinos, Seshadri Raju, Robert W. Tahara, Rabih A. Chaer> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. Venous and Lymphatic Disorders. 2017 May 1
- 50 citationsOutcomes of endovascular intervention for May-Thurner syndrome.Eric S. Hager, Theodore H. Yuo, Robert W. Tahara, Ellen D. Dillavou, Georges E. Al-Khoury, Luke Marone, Michel S. Makaroun, Rabih A. Chaer> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. Venous and Lymphatic Disorders. 2013 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- American Venous ForumMember
- Outpatient Endovascular and Interventional SocietyCharter Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: