Are you Dr. Vegors?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 W Forest Ave
Jackson, TN 38301Phone+1 731-422-0330Fax+1 731-422-0471
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Vegors, MD is a geriatrician in Jackson, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Oregon, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Harrisburg)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1992 - Present
- TN State Medical License 1981 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Jackson-Madison County General HospitalJackson, Tennessee
- Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMemphis, Tennessee