Robert Wehbie, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor, Oncology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- 11200 Governor Manly Way
Raleigh, NC 27614
Phone: (919) 570-7550
Dr. Wehbie's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Wehbie's Education & Medical Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Infectious Disease
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Wehbie's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Wehbie's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP)American College of Physicians, 2002
Dr. Wehbie's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Elevated virus loads of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated human herpesvirus 8 predict Kaposi's sarcoma disease progression, but elevated levels of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 do not. Quinlivan, E.B., Zhang, C., Stewart, P.W., Komoltri, C., Davis, M.G., Wehbie, R.S.; J Infect Dis. 2002 Jun 15.
- Calcium transport in bovine sperm mitochondria: effect of substrates and phosphate. Breitbart, H., Wehbie, R., Lardy, H. A.; Biochim Biophys Acta. 1990 Jul 9.
- HIV type 1 protease inhibitors fail to inhibit HTLV-I Gag processing in infected cells. Pettit, S. C., Sanchez, R., Smith, T., Wehbie, R., Derse, D., Swanstrom, R.; AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 1998 Jul 20.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
TAT Inducible Cellular &Viral Genes In Kaposi'S SarcomaNational Cancer Institute
1996 - 1996
Substrate Determinates Of The Retroviral ProteaseNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases
1992 - 1994
Dr. Wehbie's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Robert Wehbie, Dr. Robert Wehbie, MD, Dr. R Wehbie, Dr. Robert S Wehbie
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wehbie's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, NC)
- John Engemann, MD
- Joseph Pagano, MD
- Adaora Adimora, MD
- Nathan Thielman, MD
- Michael Arapian, MD
- Kevin High, MD
- Luis Barroso, MD
- Katherine Schafer, MD
- Christopher Lippincott, MD
- Mark Perkins, MD