Are you Dr. Westcot?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 West Cole Road
Biddeford, ME 04005Phone+1 207-284-5880Fax+1 207-283-1543
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Westcot II, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Biddeford, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, California, and New York. He is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical Center and Henrietta D. Goodall Hospital.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1982 - 1985
- Danbury HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1985 - Present
- ME State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Henrietta D. Goodall HospitalSanford, Maine
- Southern Maine Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine
- Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine