- Dr. Robert Zwiener, MD is a board certified pediatric gastroenterologist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Seton Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: General Pediatric Gastroenterology
Education & Medical Training
- Childrens Medical Center (Dallas TX)
- University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital System
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1983 - 2016
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:SE TexasCastle Connolly, 2013
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Long-term effects of low-density lipoprotein apheresis using an automated dextran sulfate cellulose adsorption system. Liposorber Study Group. Gordon, B. R., Kelsey, S. F., Dau, P. C., Gotto, A. M., Graham, K., Illingworth, D. R., Isaacsohn, J., Jones, P. H., Leitman, S. F., Saal, S. D., Stein, E. A., Stern, ...; Am J Cardiol. 1998 Feb 15.
- Follow-up after liver transplantation for protoporphyric liver disease. Bloomer, J. R., Rank, J. M., Payne, W. D., Snover, D. C., Sharp, H. L., Zwiener, R. J., Carithers, R. L.; Liver Transpl Surg. 1996 Jul.
- Serum aminotransferase elevation during and following treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Farrow, A. C., Buchanan, G. R., Zwiener, R. J., Bowman, W. P., Winick, N. J.; J Clin Oncol. 1997 Apr.
- Register to See 13 More
- LDL Apheresis--Treatment Of Homozygous Familial HypercholesterolemiaNational Center For Research Resources
1995 - 1999
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Robert Zwiener, Dr. Robert Zwiener, MD, Dr. R Zwiener, Dr. Robert J Zwiener