Are you Dr. Acker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1849 Fairmont Ln
Edmond, OK 73013Phone+1 405-659-4120
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robin Acker, MD is a board certified radiologist in Edmond, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, Texas, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1986
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsQualitative Assessment of Cervical Spinal Stenosis: Observer Variability on CT and MR ImagesJeffrey S. Stafira, Jagadeesh R. Sonnad, William T.C. Yuh, David R. Huard, Robin E. Acker, Dan L. Nguyen, Joan E. Maley, Faridali G. Ramji, Wen Bin Li, Christopher M. ...> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2003 Apr 1
- 21 citationsBest cases from the AFIP: angiomyolipomas in tuberous sclerosis.Lloyd G. Logue, Robin E. Acker, Anna E. Sienko> ;Radiographics. 2003 Jan 1
- 22 citationsRadiographic analysis of pisotriquetral joint and pisiform motionBretton H. Jameson, Ghazi M. Rayan, Robin E. Acker> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2002 Sep 1
- Memorial Hospital and Health Care CenterJasper, Indiana