Robin L Hardwicke, PhD is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical CenterHouston, Texas
Education & Training
- Texas Woman's UniversityDoctorate, 2004
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineMasters, 1998
- The University of Texas at TylerBSN, Nursing, 1991
Publications & Presentations
- The Human Papilloma Vaccine: A Time for NP LeadershipRobin L Hardwicke, Laura J. Benjamins, Richard M. Grimes> ;The Nurse Practitioner. 2018 Jul 1
- 2 citationsEvaluation and Pharmacologic Management of the HIV-Infected Patient With DyslipidemiaRobin L Hardwicke, Stanley T. Lewis, Richard M. Grimes> ;The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care. 2010 Sep 1
- 6 citationsHIV testing in emergency departments: a recommendation with missed opportunities.Robin L Hardwicke, Ann Malecha, Stanley T. Lewis, Richard M. Grimes> ;The Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care. 2008 May 1
Office6700 West Loop S
Bellaire, TX 77401Phone+1 713-572-8122Fax+1 713-383-1462
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: