Are you Dr. Marushin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1406 Sixth Avenue North
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone(320) 255-5745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robin (Engberg) Marushin, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. She is affiliated with St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System, and CentraCare - Long Prairie.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004 - 2008
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsMultimodal therapy improves survival in patients with CNS metastasis from uterine cancer: A retrospective analysis and literature reviewJustin C. Chura, Robin Marushin, Anders Boyd, Rahel G Ghebre, Melissa A. Geller, Peter A. Argenta> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2007 Oct 1