Are you Dr. Polansky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-423-8600Fax+1 310-423-0424
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robin Polansky, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Los Angeles, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Approach considerations for the management of strangulation in the emergency department.Samuel J Stellpflug, William Weber, Ann Dietrich, Brian Springer, Robin Polansky, Carolyn Sachs, Antony Hsu, Sarayna McGuire, Casey Gwinn, Gael Strack, Ralph Riviello> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2022 Apr 1
- 53 citationsEffectiveness of SBIRT for Alcohol Use Disorders in the Emergency Department: A Systematic ReviewI.A. Barata, Jamie Shandro, Margaret Montgomery, Robin Polansky, Carolyn J. Sachs, Herbert C. Duber, Lindsay Weaver, Alan Heins, Heather S. Owen, Elaine B. Josephson, ...> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Sep 21
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California