Dr. Skrine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
Waco, TX 76712Phone(254) 202-7200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: