Dr. Koilpillai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 East Central Avenue
Winter Haven, FL 33880Phone+1 863-293-1191Fax+1 863-293-3635
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSelective electrochemical biosensors from state-switching of bilayer and monolayer lipid membranes by lectin-polysaccharide complexes.Ulrich J. Krull, R. Stephen Brown, Robinson N. Koilpillai, Roberto Nespolo, Ali Safarzadeh-Amiri, Elaine T. Vandenberg> ;Analyst. 1989 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: