Are you Dr. Sandin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Brooklyn, NY 11211Phone(718) 388-3400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rodolfo Sandin, MD is a psychiatrist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Woodhull.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1980
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1974 - 1974
- AC Logan Memorial HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1973 - 1974
- French Polyclinic HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1972 - 1972
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1972
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Complutense University of MadridClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2018
- NYC Health + Hospitals / WoodhullBrooklyn, New York