Dr. Russell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office243 Charles Street
Meei Dept Of Anesthesiology Suite 712
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 573-3378
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1989
- Wesleyan UniversityBS, Chemistry, 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- A Rapid, Novel Method of Volumetric Assessment of MRI-Detected Subchondral Bone Marrow Lesions in Knee OsteoarthritisR Russell, J N Katz, A Guermazi> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2013 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: