Dr. Strair is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Little Albany St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-7298Fax(732) 235-6797
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 1984 - 1988
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2011-2014
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2007-2014
- Join now to see all
- Romidepsin in Treating Patients With Steroid-Refractory Graft-versus-Host Disease Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 01Strair, R.
- AML Therapy With Irradiated Allogeneic Cells Start of enrollment: 2014 Feb 01Strair, R.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Using Alternate Donor Umbilical Cord Blood Options Start of enrollment: 2014 Jan 01Strair, R.K.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG in Reducing Incidence of Graft-Versus-Host Disease in Patients Who Have Undergone Donor Stem Cell Transplant Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Strair, R.
- A Multicenter Access and Distribution Protocol for Unlicensed Cryopreserved Cord Blood Units (CBUs) for Transplantation in Pediatric and Adult Patients With Hematologic Malignancies and Other Indications Start of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01Abdel-Mageed, A.,Adams, R.,Agura, E.,Akard, L.,Al-Homsi, A.S.,Anderson, E.,Andreansky, M.,Andrey, J.W.,Aquino, V.,Avigan, D.,Bachier, C.,Ball, E.,Ballen, K.,Barker, J.,Bayer, R.L.,Berryman, R.B.,Bhatia, M...
- Phase II Study of TPA Plus Dexamethasone & CMT in Hematologic Malignancies Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01Strair, R.
- Probiotic Enteric Regimen For Easing Complications of Transplant : A Pilot Study (PERFECT Trial) Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01Strair, R.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Incorporation of posttransplant cyclophosphamide as part of standard immunoprophylaxis for all allogeneic transplants: a retrospective, single institution study.Dennis L. Cooper, Jacqueline Manago, Vimal Patel, Dale G. Schaar, Tracy Krimmel, Mary Kate McGrath, Anne Tyno, Yong Lin, Roger Strair> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2021 May 1
- Incorporation of extracorporeal photopheresis into a reduced intensity conditioning regimen in myelodysplastic syndrome and aggressive lymphoma: results from ECOG 1402...Francine M. Foss, Xin Victoria Wang, Selina M. Luger, Opeyemi Jegede, Kenneth B. Miller, Edward A. Stadtmauer, Theresa L. Whiteside, David Avigan, Randall D. Gascoyne,...> ;Transfusion. 2020 Jul 12
- Risk Factors for Graft-versus-Host Disease in Haploidentical Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Using Post-Transplant Cyclophosphamide.Annie Im, Armin Rashidi, Tao Wang, Michael T. Hemmer, Margaret L. MacMillan, Joseph Pidala, Madan Jagasia, Steven Z. Pavletic, Navneet S. Majhail, Daniel J. Weisdorf, ...> ;Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Small Mutations Identified Through Deep DNA Sequencing for AML and MDSDecember 9th, 2019
- Physicians at Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Named as ‘Jersey Choice Top Doctors’October 31st, 2017
- 'New Jersey Monthly' Magazine Names Rutgers Cancer Institute Docs Among ‘Tops’ in StateFebruary 12th, 2016
- Phase I Trial Of 12 0 Tetradecanoylphorbol 13 AcetateNational Cancer Institute2000–2001
- Detection Of Viral Transaction In Primary CellsNational Cancer Institute1993
- Detection Of Viral Transactivators In Primary CellsNational Cancer Institute1991–1993
- Isolation Of A Human E1a-Like FactorNational Cancer Institute1989–1993
- Isolation Of A Human E1a-Like FactorNational Cancer Institute1989
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: