Are you Dr. Weir?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5B58 Georgia Ave
Washington, DC 20060
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Weir, MD is a board certified neurologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia and Maine. He is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Howard University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Neurology, 1968 - 1971
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1967 - 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 1971 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsArtery of Percheron Infarction as an Unusual Cause of Korsakoff’s SyndromeYongxing Zhou, Derrick Fox, Abhishek Anand, Amal Elhaj, Arushi Kapoor, Faranak Najibi, Han Kim, Roger Weir, Annapurni Jayam-Trouth> ;Case reports in neurological medicine. 2015 Nov 24
- Interaction of anticonvulsant drugs with adenosine receptors in the central nervous system.Weir RL, Padgett W, Daly JW, Anderson SM> ;Epilepsia. 1984-08-01
- Howard University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia