Dr. Mehta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Oakdale Ave N
Robbinsdale, MN 55422Phone+1 763-581-3680
- Is this information wrong?
- • Board certified and fellowship trained in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
• Expertise in advanced interventional pain management procedures.
• Neuromusculoskeletal ultrasonography.
• Board certified Independent Medical Examiner (ABIME).
• Clinical and administrative leadership experience.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of RochesterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2003 - 2006
- St Luke's University Hospital/Easton HospitalInternship, Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- MN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- American Board of Independent Medical ExaminersCertified Independent Medical Examiner (CIME)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Pain Management, Top Doctor 2020, 2021 Minnesota Monthly, 2020-2021
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Member, Opioid Clinical Practice Council 2019 - Present
- Hindi, Gujarati
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: