Dr. Prezas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Medical Drive
Lake Jackson, TX 77566Phone(979) 285-1100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roland Prezas is a family physician in Lake Jackson, TX and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport. He received his medical degree from Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Texas A&M Health Science CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Fort Worth School of MedicineClass of 2000
- Texas A&M University at College StationB.S., Microbiology, 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State License 2003 - 2007
- TX State License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician of the Day Texas Congress, 2015
- Resident of the Year Brazos Family Medicine Residency; Bryan-College Station, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- From Leadership to Implementation: Empowering Communities for Better Health OutcomesTHA Leadership Fellows Class
Dallas, TX - 1/1/2015
- CHI St. Luke's Health BrazosportLake Jackson, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: